IGNOU MBA Solved Assignments Jan 2019
In this article, we will tell you how to get Ignou MBA Solved Assignments Jan 2019. If you are pursuing Master of Business Administration from IGNOU, then you should also know the importance of assignment submission as well. The assignments constitutes 30% marks in total of any MBA course.
Students have to secure passing marks in both assignments along with theory examination. It is really important for the students to obtain good marks in assignments as it contributes in the total marks obtained by the students.
If you unable to solve IGNOU MBA assignment question papers and looking for assignments solutions to complete your assignment task, then you should send an email at [email protected] or contact us on mobile through our WhatsApp. no (7428482160)
The concerned support person will reply with all the requirements as soon as possible.
The Indira Gandhi National Open university offers various management courses such as MBA, MPB, PGDTRM, PGDFMP, DIM, etc. To successfully complete these Master degree, Diploma & Post Graduate Diploma courses within the maximum time allotted by the university, students need to pass in both theory exams and assignments for the required number of subjects.
Guidelines to make IGNOU MBA Solved Assignments
While pursuing MBA from Ignou, students have to pass 21 subjects to successfully complete the master degree. It also includes the project work (MS-100) which is equivalent to 2 courses. So, students need to pass 19 other courses along with project work to complete their programme.
It’s compulsory to submit and pass Ignou MBA Solved assignments for all these nineteen courses. The university provides the few guidelines to submit the Tutor Marked assignments. These are as follows:
- While Submitting the assignments, the cover page format is compulsory. You need to attach the two copies of the front page form available in the prospectus for the assignment submission. One form is submitted in the study centre while other is returned back to the learner by study centre for future reference.
- On the very next page, you have to use A4 sheet on which you have to write your Name, Course, Roll Number, Regional Center, Study center, Residential Address and your contact number.
- Also, you need to attach the printout of the assignment question paper.
- The assignments are compulsory for all the courses and should be written by the learner in his / her own handwriting. Otherwise, it may not be accepted.
- The answers written by learner should be within the word limit as per mentioned in the assignment question papers.
- These handwritten solved assignments should be neat and clean so that checker can read it clearly.
- IGNOU MBA Assignments should be submitted before submitting the term end examination form for June or December. Otherwise, you will not be allowed to sit in the examination.
- Students need to attempt all the questions and submit the assignment to the coordinator of your study centre within the stipulated time.
IGNOU MBA Solved Assignments Submission last date
Students pursuing the programme should submit these solved assignments as per the dates mentioned below:
- For Jan 2019 Session: 30th April
Download IGNOU MBA Assignment Question Papers
Ignou MBA Assignment question papers are regularly updated on the university official website for every academic cycle.
The assignment question papers can be downloaded from website.We have provided the link below:
Students need to submit the solve the assignments for the following courses. These are mentioned below:
- MS-01 Management Functions & Behaviours
- MS-02 Management of Human Resources
- MS-03 Economic & Social Environment
- MS-04 Accounting and Finance for Managers
- MS-05 Management of Machines & Materials
- MS-06 Marketing for Managers
- MS-07 Information Management & Computers
- MS-08 Quantitative Analysis for Managerial Applications
- MS-09 Managerial Economics
- MS-10 Organisational Design, Development and Change
- MS-11 Strategic Management
- MS-21 Social Processes and Behavioural
- MS-22 Human Resource Development
- MS-23 Human Resource Planning
- MS-24 Union-Management Relations
- MS-25 Managing Change in Organizations
- MS-26 Organisational Dynamics
- MS-27 Wage & Salary Administration
- MS-28 Labour Laws
- MS-41 Working Capital Management
- MS-42 Capital Investment & Financing Decisions
- MS-43 Management Control Systems
- MS-44 Security Analysis & Portfolio Management
- MS-45 International Financial Management
- MS-46 Management of Financial Services
- MS-51 Operations Research
- MS-52 Project Management
- MS-53 Production/Operations Management
- MS-54 Management of Information Systems
- MS-55 Logistics and Supply Chain Management
- MS-56 Materials Management
- MS-57 Maintenance Management
- MS-58 Management of R&D and Innovation
- MS-61 Consumer Behaviour
- MS-62 Sales Management
- MS-63 Product Management
- MS-64 International Marketing
- MS-65 Marketing of Services
- MS-66 Marketing Research
- MS-68 Marketing Communication and Advertising Management
- MS-91 Advanced Strategic Management
- MS-92 Management of Public Enterprises
- MS-93 Management of New and Small Enterprises
- MS-94 Technology Management
- MS-95 Research Methodology for Management Decisions,
- MS-96 Total Quality Management
- MS-97 International Business
- MS-100 (Project Work).
About Indira Gandhi National Open University (IGNOU)
The Indira Gandhi National Open University (IGNOU) is one the biggest distance open university funded by the government of India. The university was established in 1985 by an act of parliament.
The head office is located at Maidan Garhi, Delhi in India. It has 21 school of studies and 67 regional centres all over the country.It’s playing a major role in decreasing the literacy in India by providing the distance education in the rural and far flung areas.
The University was established with the objective to provide education to those who cannot pursue their regular studies due to various reasons and also for those who are physically challenged. To educate the people living in rural areas is also one of the major objectives of the university.